Thank you for your interest in
“The Quince Experience”
Make a Reservation
- Select below from available times to make your reservation.
- If your reservation time is not available / Add to WAITLIST on OpenTable / Watch your place in line on OpenTable app / Come to Quince when your table is ready!
- 3-Hour time limit for tables during COVID social distancing to allow more availability of seats to you and other guests.
- Parties of 11+ people can not book on OpenTable, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or text to Quince Whatsapp Link.
- For Private Event & Large Party Bookings click Event Request
- See our Hours during Covid
Reservation Policy (during COVID)
- Please provide the earliest advanced notice of cancellation so we have time to offer your table to others customers.
- A credit card is required to reserve a table and is done on Open Table’s secure site. Confidentiality is secure even to Quince employees.
- Charge is only applied in the case of no shows, if not cancelling before the reservation time.
- Charge would be 250 MXN / person for lunch (before 4pm) and 400 MXN / person for dinner (after 4pm)
- All of your party must be present to receive the table
- We request guests to be on time, but we offer a 15-minute grace period before table can be offered to other waiting customers
- All government and Quince COVID restrictions will be agreed to for any customer to enter Quince.
Our Hours (during COVID)
Saturday and Sunday / 10 AM – 1PM
Puentes and Holidays
Sunday to Monday / 10 AM – 1 PM
Lunch & Dinner Served
Wednesday to Monday
1:00 PM – 10:45 PM (kitchen stops)
Restaurant “Closed and Empty” at 11:00 PM (COVID Law)