Thank you for your interest in Quince Rooftop
We do not require a reservation, and we hold a majority of our tables for Walk-ins.
Click the following links based on your needs:
Reservation today or other assistance, text us (only text):
Large Party or Future Reservations:
Your Special Private Event:
Buy Tickets for a Quince Public Event:
- All must be present to receive a reserved table.
- Reservations always receive a 15-minute maximum late grace period. If later, will be first come/first serve with other waiting guests.
- During high demand times, a credit card may be required to reserve. If a no-show without prior cancelation, a charge of USD 20/person can be charged.
- For large table reservations and Private Party reservations, you will be assigned an event concierge to help you with your needs.
COVID special government requirements:
- Re-opening with limited hours and strictly close at 10 PM
- 3-hour time limit/table & some social distancing rules by the local government.
- Mask at the entry that you can remove when you come in the restaurant. We do not know why this is required.
- 3 Hour Limit / Table
- Breakfast is temporarily canceled due to the reduced hours.