Thank you for your interest in
“The Quince Experience”
Make a Reservation
- Select available times below to make your reservation.
- A credit card is required and 3-Hour time limit for tables
- Table time limit allows more availability and reduces wait times for you and all customers. .
- Parties of 12+ people can not book on OpenTable, send email to email@example.com or text to Quince Whatsapp Link.
- For Private Event & Large Party Bookings click Event Request
- See our Hours during Covid
Reservation Policy (during COVID)
- Please provide the earliest advanced notice of cancellation so we have time to offer your table to others customers.
- A credit card is required to reserve a table and is done on Open Table’s secure site. Confidentiality is secure even to Quince employees.
- Charge is only applied in the case of no shows, if not cancelling before the reservation time.
- Charge would be 250 MXN / person for lunch (before 4pm) and 400 MXN / person for dinner (after 4pm)
- All of your party must be present to receive the table
- We request guests to be on time, but we offer a 15-minute grace period before table can be offered to other waiting customers
- All government and Quince COVID restrictions will be agreed to for any customer to enter Quince.
Our Hours (during COVID)
Monday, Saturday and Sunday / 10 AM – 1PM
Lunch & Dinner Served
Monday and Sunday
1:00 PM – 9:45 PM (kitchen stops)
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
1:00 PM – 10:45 PM (kitchen stops)
Friday and Saturday
1:00 PM – 11:00 PM (kitchen stops)