Thank you for your interest in
“The Quince Experience”
We do not require a reservation, and we hold a majority of our tables for Walk-ins.
Temporary Hours (for COVID):
Thur. to Mon. 1-10:30pm
Links below per your Interest
Reservation Today or Other Immediate Request
(text only please)
Large Party or Future Reservations
Your Special Private Event
Buy Tickets for a Quince Public Event
- All must be present to receive a reserved table.
- Reservations may receive up to 15 minute late grace period, but is contingent upon waiting customers ready for the table. Late party will be added to first come/first serve wait list.
- During high demand times, a credit card may be required to reserve. If a no-show without prior cancelation, a charge of USD 20/person can be charged.
- For large table reservations and Private Party reservations, you will be assigned an event concierge to help you with your needs.
COVID special government requirements
- Limited hours of operation with all customers needing to be out of Quince before 10:30 PM
- 3-hour time limit/table & some social distancing rules by the local government.
- Must arrive with a mask and wear it as you walk to table or anywhere in Quince. It can be removed when seated at your table.
- Breakfast is temporarily canceled due to the reduced hours.
RATE US OR JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
Cuna de Allende 15,
San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
ROOFTOP VENTURES GROUP